Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 11-13-2022, 07:19 PM   #1
Geremia
Addict
Geremia rocks like Gibraltar!Geremia rocks like Gibraltar!Geremia rocks like Gibraltar!Geremia rocks like Gibraltar!Geremia rocks like Gibraltar!Geremia rocks like Gibraltar!Geremia rocks like Gibraltar!Geremia rocks like Gibraltar!Geremia rocks like Gibraltar!Geremia rocks like Gibraltar!Geremia rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Calibre
Question Sync KOReader progress with Boox Library

Currently, my Boox library doesn't think I've made any progress reading the books it lists, but I have delved into them in KOReader. How do I sync the reading progress of KOReader with the Boox library?
Geremia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 06:55 AM   #2
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
Usually reading progress requires a closely coupled ecosystem of a Library app and a Reader app. There is no real standard.

Possibly Calibre allows some import and export across different reader systems. But that would be pretty manual.

You'd have to look into how KOReader logs reading progress and have it update the Onyx database.
Renate is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
boox, koreader, progress, sync