Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 05-08-2023, 03:48 AM   #1
MRM66
Connoisseur
MRM66 began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung A7 & A8 Tab.Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.00 & Kindle 2.
Question How to get emailed when tere are replies to my posts?

When I used to post a thread I think i remember getting an email reminding me about any replies.
It doesn't happen now, has it changed, or should I select something?
I have looked through all the options.

Just checked it was set as Instant Options already.
So why isn't it working I wonder.

Last edited by MRM66; 05-08-2023 at 07:13 AM.
MRM66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 06:57 AM   #2
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRM66 View Post
When I used to post a thread I think i remember getting an email reminding me about any replies.
It doesn't happen now, has it changed, or should I select something?
I have looked trough all the options.
User CP->Edit Options->Instant Email Notifications (under Default Thread Subscription Mode)

Good luck
John F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 06:59 AM   #3
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

And in the future, probably better to post this in the Feedback section (I hope I'm not stepping on the Mods toes.)
Old 05-08-2023, 07:09 AM   #4
MRM66
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
User CP->Edit Options->Instant Email Notifications (under Default Thread Subscription Mode)

Good luck
Thanks will try that.
Old 05-08-2023, 07:10 AM   #5
MRM66
Connoisseur

Quote:

Good luck
Honestly I did look through each forum before I posted...never sure
Old 05-08-2023, 07:24 AM   #6
John F
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Honestly I did look through each forum before I posted...never sure
In case you missed it, on the summary (on the forums page) for the Feedback section: "Comments, questions and suggestions for MobileRead"
Old 05-08-2023, 07:29 AM   #7
John F
Grand Sorcerer

And as general info, in case it is helpful, when you are on the main forum page (the one that lists all the forums), under each Forum link/name, there is a brief description of what goes where.
Old 05-08-2023, 07:48 AM   #8
MRM66
Connoisseur

Thank you
Old 05-08-2023, 08:57 AM   #9
MRM66
Connoisseur

Quote:

Good luck
Quote:
Thank you
But I still don't get email reminders though iit was set up for them already I found
Old 05-08-2023, 09:22 AM   #10
John F
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
But I still don't get email reminders though iit was set up for them already I found
I don't know.

Possibly, it got set after you posted.

As an alternative, in the thread (at the top), click on "Thread Tools" and "Subscribe to this thread".
Old 05-08-2023, 10:35 AM   #11
MRM66
Connoisseur

Thanks John you have been so helpful