Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-08-2023, 02:16 PM   #1
ilovedigitalbook
ilovedigitalbook began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E
Exclamation Koreader on Clara 2E randomly freezes

Hello!

I am experiencing a lot of problems with KOReader on my Clara 2E. Sometimes, while turning a page o selecting a word, it freezes and I can only hard reboot it or wait until it reboots itself. I tried converting this ebooks with Calibre but it continues to happen (maybe less often than before). I haven’t tried any other ebook because it happens only after a lot of pages and randomly.

Some people here on Reddit (I am the OP) say that happens to them too.
Any advice? How should I notify KOReader developers?

Thank you
ilovedigitalbook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2023, 08:44 PM   #2
jospalau
Groupie
jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Likebook Ares
I have the same problem specially when changing brightness.

Sent from my CPH2021 using Tapatalk
jospalau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2023, 09:01 PM   #3
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Have either of you reported these issues on the KoReader GitHub site in the issues reporting section? IMNSHO, that would be the best place to report bugs. The next choice would be in the KoReader forum here on MobileRead.

https://github.com/koreader/koreader/issues

Last edited by DNSB; 01-08-2023 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Added MobileRead KoReader forum as alternative reporting site
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2023, 05:51 AM   #4
ilovedigitalbook
ilovedigitalbook began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E
Thank you so much! Can I just copy this thread in MobileRead's section you pointed at me? I think I am not able to move this post.
ilovedigitalbook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2023, 11:55 AM   #5
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You could ask a moderator to move the relevant portions of this thread to the KoReader forum.
Old 01-10-2023, 04:17 PM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Ask about your KOReader issues in the KOReader forum.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2023, 04:39 PM   #7
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Thank you, Jon. Once again, Master of the Oblivious.

Tags
clara 2e, kobo, koreader