Notices

Old 04-03-2009, 05:27 AM   #1
BasqueBear
Armchair Gudari
BasqueBear began at the beginning.

Device: iRex Digital Reader 1000S
Hello from Brussels

Hi there!

I have been following this forum for some weeks now and have finally decided for an iRex Digital Reader 1000S which seems to be arriving next week.

I happen to come from Bilbao (ES), but I'm actually living in Brussels (BE). English is my weapon of choice, but I can also use and enjoy Spanish, Basque, French and some Old Norse too

Pretty excited at the moment... and very happy for having found all this community: thanks a lot to all of you!!!
BasqueBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 06:14 AM   #2
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Welcome to MobileRead BasqueBear.
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-03-2009, 12:24 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi BasqueBear and welcome to MobileRead. Be sure and let us know how you like your iRex when it arrives
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 05:09 PM   #4
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
welcome to the forum! Old Norse, huh? Pretty impressive. I'm only decent at the newer norse (nynorsk). And by decent, I mean I could manage not offending people, and maybe even find my way to the grocery store.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:17 AM   #5
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello BasqueBear
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-04-2009, 03:14 AM   #6
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Welcome to MobileRead, BasqueBear
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 05:54 AM   #7
BasqueBear
Armchair Gudari
BasqueBear began at the beginning.

Device: iRex Digital Reader 1000S
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
welcome to the forum! Old Norse, huh? Pretty impressive. I'm only decent at the newer norse (nynorsk). And by decent, I mean I could manage not offending people, and maybe even find my way to the grocery store.

People went to great lenghts not to offend anyone in those Norse days of yore... You could be easily axed over remark, if you understand me... Well, I'm completly in love with old Northern sagas and History and it seemed a natural choice for me, but I'm still a beginner.

BTW: my daughter has just phoned me and the iRex DR has arrived home right now... Cannot wait to leave the office in the afternoon. Maybe I'm getting ill or something! In nay case, you can expect a full review very soon, mates.

Last edited by BasqueBear; 04-07-2009 at 06:50 AM.
BasqueBear is offline   Reply With Quote