Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 11-24-2008, 02:05 PM   #31
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manichean View Post
(Okay, so they were cheap paperbacks. Nonetheless I'd rather trash a book with a value of about 10 € than my shiny Cybook.)
Even 10 € is a lot. Seems like a back packing trip calls for a trip to the used book store. I could get maybe 8 books for $2 and be good to go. But, I would have to carry them all... hmmm...

Maybe I'll stay home and read while in the Laz-y-boy.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 04:55 PM   #32
Pulp
Palm Addict
Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3 [512mb, FW: 1.5]
My Cybook dropped from my bed onto the floor yesterday - I had it in a case but my hart still made a jump when I heared it hit the bottom.

But - it survived!

so much for the reliability
Pulp is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert