Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 05-04-2013, 07:59 AM   #16
mmat1
Berti
mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer Lumiread
Quote:
Originally Posted by mibtp View Post
But I have something unusual happening. Whenever I try to edit text and ADD AN APOSTROPHE, OR BRACKET, it doesn't show. There is a space where it should be, but I don't see it.
Have a look on "Edit/Preferences/Keybord-Shortcuts".

There are some shortcuts for inserting clips with CTRL+ALT+N (N is any number 0 - 9).

I noticed that those shortcuts collide with AltGr+N Keys, i was not able to insert {[]}- characters by typing them. (German Keyboard-Layout).

Maybe this is your problem as well.
mmat1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bugs, glitch, sigil