Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 04-20-2020, 06:03 PM   #1
Tomifonication
Luddite
Tomifonication composes epic poetry in binary.Tomifonication composes epic poetry in binary.Tomifonication composes epic poetry in binary.Tomifonication composes epic poetry in binary.Tomifonication composes epic poetry in binary.Tomifonication composes epic poetry in binary.Tomifonication composes epic poetry in binary.Tomifonication composes epic poetry in binary.Tomifonication composes epic poetry in binary.Tomifonication composes epic poetry in binary.Tomifonication composes epic poetry in binary.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5
Has the Kobo Forma improved?

Hi all,

I was a day-one purchaser of the Kobo Forma, having adored the Aura One. I returned the Forma in favour of the Oasis 2, as the Forma felt cheap; it's buttons felt soft and tacky and the screen had some weird light inconsistencies.

Two years later, has this been rectified? I don't love the Oasis 2; I find it hard to hold and actually wish I could find the Aura One again.
Tomifonication is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2020, 06:46 PM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
AFAIK, there has been no hint of any significant hardware revision.

(To be fair, those hopes were kinda pipe-dreamy to begin with).
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
forma, kindle, kobo, oasis