Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2018, 11:59 PM   #361
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 07-31-2018, 06:41 AM   #362
chienlv
chienlv began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura hd
Hello Davidfor. I need image for Aura HD. Pls PM. Tks so much!
Old 07-31-2018, 06:54 AM   #363
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 08-10-2018, 01:09 PM   #364
shr00m
shr00m began at the beginning.

Device: aura hd
I need a aura HD SD card image as well please i have accidentally bricked mine. thank you.
Old 08-10-2018, 11:21 PM   #365
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 08-15-2018, 11:36 PM   #366
Pandix
Pandix began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo aura hd
Kobo bricked

Hi,

I think my kobo aura hd is dead too,
I got an error message during charging telling me to do a reset to factory settings.

I clicked yes and the device never came back to life.
Hard reset and all methods I found never work.

I think there was a problem’during resting like low battery power or something and now my kobo is corrupt.

Can anyone send me a firmware to reinstall my sd card?

Thanks in advance
Old 08-16-2018, 02:14 AM   #367
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.

The firmware update does check the battery and won't do anything if the level is to low. But, the install and reboot are reasonably resource intensive, so could use a noticeable amount of battery. With an older device like the Aura HD, the battery is probably not lasting as long, so it could have been a problem.

Before opening the device and using the image, I would suggest charging it for a while and trying a factory reset using the buttons. I don't know if this will work as it depends on the exact timing of the failure.
Old 09-02-2018, 07:24 AM   #368
bwana_H
bwana_H began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo aura HD
I also have a bricked aura HD. Would very much appreciate a SD card image!
Old 09-02-2018, 08:43 AM   #369
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 09-03-2018, 04:18 AM   #370
Emmecibi
Emmecibi began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura hd
Hi there, I need a sd image for my kobo aura hd
I hope this is the correct thread

Thank you in advance!
Old 09-03-2018, 09:10 AM   #371
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 10-16-2018, 03:38 AM   #372
Tymbeusz
Tymbeusz began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Hi,

unfortunately my Kobo Aura HD sudennly stoped working as well.
The screen seems to be ok and hard reset doesn't work.
Replacing the SD card seems to be the only option now.
Anybody willing to share the factory image of the card?
Old 10-16-2018, 06:53 AM   #373
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 10-19-2018, 09:56 AM   #374
titi
titi began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Hello Davidfor,
On the Uschiekid's advice, I would like to reinstall my internal SD card for my Kobo Aura HD (I have accidentally formated it entirely ! )
Can you send me the SD card image ?

Thank you very much

FYI : My topic : https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=311656
Old 10-19-2018, 05:20 PM   #375
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent (mainly so that I don't see this later and wonder why I didn't reply).
Closed Thread