Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Kindle Books

Notices

Old 05-31-2008, 01:03 PM   #76
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Exactly - copy the "LastFile" folder to wherever you've put the book, so that you can do additional work on it in the future.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 11:36 AM   #77
rainrain
rainrain began at the beginning.

Device: W9601
Thanks man, will try the tutorial. Just started to read novels right now.
rainrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 12:10 AM   #78
don2k9
don2k9 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Thanks Harry for this great tutorial!
don2k9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 09:28 AM   #79
kamanza
Zealot
kamanza began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thanks Harry,

Last edited by kamanza; 05-26-2012 at 09:30 AM.
kamanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 01:30 PM   #80
kledor
dreamer
kledor knows what time it iskledor knows what time it iskledor knows what time it iskledor knows what time it iskledor knows what time it iskledor knows what time it iskledor knows what time it iskledor knows what time it iskledor knows what time it iskledor knows what time it iskledor knows what time it is

Device: Kindle PW
I know this is an old thread but I seem to be having a problem with MobiPocket. After building the book based on your tutorial (thank you, HarryT!), I got 3 warnings, attached in the picture. Now, these are free books that I have in .zip, and have a book.html with the actual book, book.jpg with the cover, the short description file and a pre-made TOC that I'm supposed to just attach. I already got an .opf to build to book, but the TOC doesn't work, it's greyed out. I'm new to the whole Kindle and MobiPocket thing, so I don't know how to make it work so in the Kindle's 'Go To' menu it shows the correct chapters. Could anyone help me, please?

Aaand I don't know what made this box show up here... is it because of the attachment?
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	message.png
Views:	1359
Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	103127  

Last edited by kledor; 03-18-2013 at 01:42 PM.
kledor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 11:32 AM   #81
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
MobiPocket Creator

Amazon is removing the web site for MobiPocket at the end of the month. (October 2016). I have attached a copy of MobiPocket Creator to allow this thread to continue. Download and unzip the attached file and then install the program to have a copy of the creator program on your PC.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: zip MCreator.zip (9.72 MB, 2213 views)
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote