Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-28-2014, 06:17 PM   #1
Nextgent
Nextgent began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Introduction to Tribal Elders and Kinsman

Hello, I stand before you a neophyte to the great forum that is MR.com. I would ask how many steps it takes before becoming one of you; but it would sound too much like asking how many licks it takes to get to center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop.

So raise your glass to a new wayfaring stranger.

Cheers!
Dale
Nextgent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 06:51 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Dale and welcome to MobileRead. Nice Inro!
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
cheers, introduction, johnny cash reference, tootsie roll