Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 06-17-2018, 08:18 AM   #16
Adoby
Handy Elephant
Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Thinkpad E595, Ubuntu Mate, Huawei Mediapad 5, Bouye Likebook Plus
I have been using this a few weeks now. I like it! Easy to read and nothing that "sticks out" and annoy.

But some minor weirdness. The font name is blank when selecting it in Librera/LikeBook Plus. Otherwise it works fine.

Last edited by Adoby; 06-17-2018 at 08:20 AM.
Adoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 08:47 PM   #17
Pyjam
Zealot
Pyjam has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityPyjam has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityPyjam has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityPyjam has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityPyjam has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityPyjam has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityPyjam has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityPyjam has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityPyjam has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityPyjam has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityPyjam has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by anca2604 View Post
I can confirm that a blank page is shown when using Isidore on my Kindle Voyage with the latest firmare update that allows side-loading of fonts. Is there a fix for this? I really like this font.
Same problem here.
Pyjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-08-2018, 07:00 AM   #18
GERGE
Guru
GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GERGE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra
I don't have a Kindle, is there another font that does that? I can try to find something they have in common.
GERGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 09:34 AM   #19
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Of the 50+ fonts I tried out on my Oasis, Isidore was the only one with this problem, unfortunately.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 10:08 AM   #20
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GERGE View Post
I don't have a Kindle, is there another font that does that? I can try to find something they have in common.
I have tried about 25 fonts on my PW3 and cannot find another that has this problem...
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-23-2022, 04:55 PM   #21
institute
Enthusiast
institute is on a distinguished road

Device: ipad
Just picked up a Libra 2. Isidore is by far my favourite ereader font. It is not even close. Thank you!
institute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2022, 05:37 PM   #22
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
@GERGE, given that the Isadore is your font, would you mind editing the metadata to decrease the line height so it has a smaller line height on a Kindle using KF8 and when not using a Kindle. These are two different sets of metadata that would need to be changed.

It would be good (IMHO) if you can duplicate the line height metadata used in ChareInk. Thanks.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2023, 08:46 PM   #23
mallomar
Enthusiast
mallomar began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Note Air 2, Kindle Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by GERGE View Post
Not sure if you still maintain this, but the same issue I/others had on the Kindle happens now on my Onyx Boox (tested on two devices), so it must be something with the font itself. Again, no other font has the same issue.
mallomar is offline   Reply With Quote