Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 08-22-2010, 12:50 PM   #1
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Galaxy Note 2
Black Astak Mentor w/ 2Gb card: $65 + shipping *SOLD*

** LOWERED PRICE **

I am clearing out and consolidating my ereader collection. This is a like-new black Astak Mentor with a 2Gb chip included. I'm showing some pics of the Icon firmware, which I have installed, and which is quite user-friendly and attractive. I'll also leave the 60+ novels I've got on there which you can keep or delete, as you like.

The Mentor has a really crisp and clear 6" screen. I really like how it renders epubs. It's also extremely light and thin, which is why I prefer using it without a case.

This reader will ship with all original packaging and papers, including the faux black leather case it came with, and I'll also include a a 2Gb memory card.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'm happy to ship worldwide.

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mentor1a.jpg
Views:	287
Size:	200.5 KB
ID:	56996   Click image for larger version

Name:	mentor2a.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	215.2 KB
ID:	56997   Click image for larger version

Name:	mentor3a.jpg
Views:	283
Size:	240.4 KB
ID:	56998  

Last edited by maxbookworm; 09-01-2010 at 03:43 PM.
maxbookworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 10:23 AM   #2
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Lowered price to $79. This is a really nice 6-inch e-ink reader, with cover, for a great price
Advert
Old 08-30-2010, 09:14 AM   #3
maxbookworm
Addict

Lowered to $65 now
Old 08-30-2010, 10:05 AM   #4
jee
Enthusiast
jee began at the beginning.

Device: enTourage eDGe
I've sent you a PM.
jee is offline   Reply With Quote