Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 08-31-2012, 07:31 PM   #211
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Wool Omnibus and book 6 can be had at Kobo using Kobo discount codes.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 08:53 AM   #212
hughhowey
Enthusiast
hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pax View Post
Wow, great! It is on Audible!

Hugh Howey, will the audiobook find its way to the German Audible website (English Audio, no translation)? That would be awesome!
I've asked Audible about this. They're looking into it. I'm unable to claim worldwide rights because of the UK, so they need to turn the book on for individual territories.
hughhowey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 04:34 PM   #213
Pax
Zealot
Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD 3, Sony PRS 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by hughhowey View Post
I've asked Audible about this. They're looking into it. I'm unable to claim worldwide rights because of the UK, so they need to turn the book on for individual territories.
Thanks, I just checked and it is now available.
The price is 23,95€, however due to my subscription to Audible the price should not exceed 9,95€. I already contacted Audible about this.

Anyway, thanks a lot!

Edit:
Audible changed the price to 9,95€ = 1 credit. So everything is fine!

Last edited by Pax; 09-12-2012 at 12:20 PM.
Pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:42 AM   #214
drofgnal
Wizard
drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad Pro/Kindle Oasis 3/iPhone 13 Pro Max
Wool is 10/6 Amazon Daily Deal

The omnibus edition is 1.99 today.
drofgnal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:49 PM   #215
~Kate
Connoisseur
~Kate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.~Kate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.~Kate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.~Kate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.~Kate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.~Kate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.~Kate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.~Kate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.~Kate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.~Kate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.~Kate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 2, Fire HDX 8.9, Nexus 7 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by drofgnal View Post
The omnibus edition is 1.99 today.
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1 Paid in Kindle Store
#1 in Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Adventure
#1 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Fiction > Genre Fiction > Science Fiction > Adventure
#1 in Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > High Tech

Wow!
~Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:19 AM   #216
hughhowey
Enthusiast
hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kate View Post
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1 Paid in Kindle Store
#1 in Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Adventure
#1 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Fiction > Genre Fiction > Science Fiction > Adventure
#1 in Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > High Tech

Wow!
Wow is right!

What a crazy day. A crazy week, in fact. Wool is going to be #15 on the New York Times bestseller list next Sunday (the 21st). My agent is thrilled. We are going bonkers over here.

And then I found out the UK edition is a book of the month at Goldsboro, which is a huge deal: http://www.goldsborobooks.com/books/...case-3406.html

So much crazy good stuff going on!
hughhowey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:26 AM   #217
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Congrats! All the attention is certainly well-deserved.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:33 AM   #218
GeorgeH
Addict
GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nexus 7
Nice to hear Hugh! Patiently waiting for part 7 here
GeorgeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 03:25 PM   #219
nookkatz
Tuxedo Cats!
nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks and iThings
Congratulations! It is thrilling to hear that so much good is coming your way!
nookkatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:05 PM   #220
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Congratulations. I'll be taking Wool #6 with me on my upcoming transatlantic cruise and reading it on board the ship or maybe on the plane.
Old 10-14-2012, 12:30 AM   #221
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Congratulations. I'll be taking Wool #6 with me on my upcoming transatlantic cruise and reading it on board the ship or maybe on the plane.
Do you go on many cruises? I seem to remember you talking about one in the past, but I might be remembering incorrectly.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:05 AM   #222
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Do you go on many cruises? I seem to remember you talking about one in the past, but I might be remembering incorrectly.
I've been on three cruises. This one will make the fourth.
Old 10-15-2012, 03:34 AM   #223
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I've been on three cruises. This one will make the fourth.
Wow! I haven't been on one. I take one look at the prices and my heart stops. Anyway - probably enough off-topic.

Congratulations Hugh!
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 05:10 AM   #224
David Munch
Scholar
David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O + iPad Air 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by hughhowey View Post
And then I found out the UK edition is a book of the month at Goldsboro, which is a huge deal: http://www.goldsborobooks.com/books/...case-3406.html
I would be a bit scared of buying a "signed special edition", when the author just now found out that it is available..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Congrats! All the attention is certainly well-deserved.
Definitely is!

So Hugh, how many more parts can we expect? Loved 1-5, and I've been waiting for more parts before picking up part 6, since the stories are such quick reads!
David Munch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:12 PM   #225
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Wow! I haven't been on one. I take one look at the prices and my heart stops. Anyway - probably enough off-topic.

Congratulations Hugh!
Look at the cost of a vacation where you have to pay for a hotel room and your food. They can actually be more expensive.

With a cruise, you get all of your food included as well as your room. Your entertainment is also included.