Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 07-03-2016, 04:43 AM   #1
dwl99
dwl99 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
KOreader on Kobo N905 - unresponsive touchscreen

My Kobo N905 is on firmware 3.19.5761 and I have koreader-kobo-arm-linux-gnueabihf-v2015.11-stable installed. Whenever I start koreader I get stuck at the "Tap the upper right corner" screen which does not respond to touches. I've tried editing koreader\frontend\device\input.lua as described here but with no success and I keep having to soft reset the device. I've also tried the latest nightly build but this time I get stuck on "Tap the lower right corner". Can anyone help? Thanks.
dwl99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 01:43 PM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Try with the latest nightlies, I *think* this issue has since been fixed .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-03-2016, 03:23 PM   #3
dwl99

It's also happening with the latest nightly

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Old 07-03-2016, 04:17 PM   #4
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Hmm. Then I'd suggest raising the issue (again) on github.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 10:10 AM   #5
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
It looks like the latest nightly may have fixed this. See this

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-05-2016, 03:15 PM   #6
dwl99

Nah, still broken (& that was my thread on github :-) )