Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 02-13-2015, 08:34 PM   #1
mcb123
mcb123 began at the beginning.

Device: KoboTouch
Fetch News Auto Transfer to Reader destination

I use Calibre, Fetch News, a Kobo Touch, an SD Card, and Reading Lists GUI Plugin. Unfortunately, as soon as I connect my Kobo to Calibre, the Ereader and the SD card inside it show as 2 separate devices. Fetch News then transfers the News in and of itself to the Kobo, without Reading List. I want to disable this feature so that my news will only be transferred, preferably automatically, to the SD card, not to the main device memory. How, please?
mcb123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 10:16 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
The setting to tell calibre not to auto transfer news to the first connected device is in Preferences->Behavior
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
calibre, fetch news, sd card