Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-06-2011, 09:55 PM   #1
thebestjeter
Addict
thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thebestjeter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi and Kindle DX Graphite
Document titles and PDF on Kindle

I usually save my PDF files following this: AUTHOR LAST NAME, AUTHOR FIRST NAME - BOOK TITLE - (and sometimes) [DATE]

But when I'm going to transfer any of them to my Kindle, I have to edit the filename and let only the BOOK TITLE, because this is the information that the Kindle it's going to show me and not the metadata info (although it certainly shows the metadata info when it comes to author name, if this is already entered).

Is there any way in which I can make the Kindle show the document title rather than the filename when it comes to PDFs, as it does with .mobi files?

Last edited by thebestjeter; 09-06-2011 at 10:06 PM.
thebestjeter is offline   Reply With Quote