Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 06-09-2009, 10:23 PM   #1
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist
HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR, iPad
Princess of Amathar - Multiformat ebook at a special price.

Hi all,

My first novel Princess of Amathar, which has been selling at the Kindle store for the past year at $3.19 is now available at Smashwords.com in .mobi .epub .lrf and .pdf for $1.59.

In a special I'm only posting right here, you can get it for just 99 cents with this coupon code:

Coupon Code: UU82N (not case sensitive)
Expires: July 16, 2009

If you are not sure if you want to spend a buck on it, I invite you to download the sample chapters (about half the book) and give it a view.

Thanks to all.
HistoryWes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 09:45 AM   #2
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
Thanks for sharing that Wes.
Have downloaded the full book
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-15-2009, 10:55 AM   #3
Wario
Connoisseur
Wario began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
I just read the first chapter on google books, so far so good. At the price of 63p I can't go wrong

Thank for the heads up.
Wario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 01:06 PM   #4
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist
HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR, iPad
Thanks to both of you for taking the time to read my book, which is more important to me than the money I make-- though since I just found out my summer school teaching job is gone because not enough students signed up for my history class-- if you could convince 4,000 of your friends....

P.S. I think the version on Google books is of the first edition and has some typos and regrettable formatting errors. You can download about half the book free at smashwords and won't have to put up with that crap.

Last edited by HistoryWes; 06-15-2009 at 01:12 PM.
HistoryWes is offline   Reply With Quote