Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-29-2017, 05:48 PM   #1
SirLoin
SirLoin
SirLoin began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Keyboard B008
Open Calibre When I Plug it In!

I have a Kindle Keyboard (B008) and Windows 10 Home. I would like Windows to open up Calibre when I plug my Kindle in. I have Autoplay on but when I plug my Kindle in it asks me what program should I open to view/copy pictures.
I don't want to open a picture viewer, I want it to open Calibre, anyone know how to do that?
SirLoin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 08:40 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Autoplay
I wonder if you could place an Autoplay file that calls Calabre on your Kindle

But seriously. How hard is it to launch Calibre?
Or is this needed for someone who is not computer literate?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-29-2017, 09:53 PM   #3
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Just a silly tweak: AUTORUN.INF for Kindle

Be aware that's a 2009 threat, may not work work in 2017.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre autoplay, program settings, windows 10