Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2017, 01:17 AM   #1
50l4-6r4ti4
50l4-6r4ti4 began at the beginning.

Device: iOS / Kindle
Hello all - Advice on Win 10 epub reader

Good day to everyone wherever you are. i am trying to make the switch from very Apple centric world into a more platform independent world. I have a touch friendly Windows 10 device that I would really like to use as a reader on occasion and have been stymied in my search for a good iBooks alternative for epub books. The feature I can't seem to locate is the real page number feature. I understand not all books may offer it, but there are many that do, particularly DRM free epubs I have bought that on my iPhone show an accurate page number in the margin next to the text paragraph of the next page. I purchased Freda + and am playng with it, but would like a really touch friendly app with the a fore mentioned page numbering ability. Since I am new to Freda maybe it does it and I just haven't found it yet, but it doesn't seem so.

TIA for all your recommendations.

Last edited by 50l4-6r4ti4; 06-01-2017 at 01:17 AM. Reason: remove erant smilie
Old 06-01-2017, 05:19 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Welcome to Mobileread.

This is the Introduce Yourself Forum, where new members take the time to introduce themselves to other members.

If you have a question, please look around our site and post to the appropriate forum.

Don
(Moderator)
Closed Thread

Tags
epub, reader for pc, windows 10