Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 02-09-2013, 02:47 PM   #31
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue_librarian View Post
So does that mean that their titles will (soon) be eligible for discounts and rebates as well? Booksonboard keeps sending me coupons for "eligible" books, and I also have a few "reward dollars" to spend, but so far the books I was interested in were all of the "fixed price" variety.
So far at places that have coupons like BoB and Kobo the codes have not applied to former Agency stuff. BoB has been discounting stuff without a code (currently 30% off on Hachette and Simon & Schuster books), but rewards dollars can't be earned or applied.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 06:54 PM   #32
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Thanks for posting this. Normal corporate politics. I bet his lawyers told him not only would he be subject to trebel damages, his chances of winning were less than 50%. Also, the CEOs would look pretty bad once the meetings with Apple and communications between them were made public.

The DOJ doesn't bring suits it doesn't intend to win. This has a real populous spin, so I bet there would be political will supporting it.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert