Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-27-2009, 09:13 PM   #46
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
oh no, i'm so sorry ! will it help if i cry with you ? (i could easily do it listening to rain dogs...)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 09:16 PM   #47
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
oh no, i'm so sorry ! will it help if i cry with you ? (i could easily do it listening to rain dogs...)
No need to be sorry I'd be worried if those songs didn't make me cry
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-27-2009, 09:17 PM   #48
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
No need to be sorry I'd be worried if those songs didn't make me cry
that's a good point... you know your soul is intact.
Old 07-27-2009, 09:18 PM   #49
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Now kids, let's not be serious!

This should help (although it tends to make me cry! Darn sweetness!)

Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 09:20 PM   #50
zelda_pinwheel

Advert
Old 07-27-2009, 09:20 PM   #51
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 09:23 PM   #52
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Mister Rogers rules. I must have a lifesize poster of Mr.Rogers at some point in my life
Old 07-27-2009, 09:26 PM   #53
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
For me the best ....

RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 09:28 PM   #54
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
For me the best ....
i'm never going to get to bed tonight, i can just tell.
Old 07-27-2009, 09:32 PM   #55
Moejoe
Banned

Here's a song for you. This song represents the first time I asked a girl out, the first time a girl said 'yes' and the first time I was dumped....and it all happened within the 3 mins of the song I was about 10 or 11 at the time and it was a school disco.

The Jam - A Town Called Malice

Old 07-27-2009, 09:33 PM   #56
zelda_pinwheel

wow, you were precocious ! and i see your excellent taste in music was formed early on.
Old 07-27-2009, 09:39 PM   #57
Moejoe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
wow, you were precocious ! and i see your excellent taste in music was formed early on.
i didn't feel too precocious after getting dumped in front of my whole class (just as the song changed and everything went quiet). God, I still remember the girl's name too - Andrea. Wow. Funnty the things you remember
Old 07-27-2009, 09:41 PM   #58
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
i didn't feel too precocious after getting dumped in front of my whole class (just as the song changed and everything went quiet). God, I still remember the girl's name too - Andrea. Wow. Funnty the things you remember
well, of course you remember. it was an epic 3 minutes. possibly life changing. i understand completely.
Old 07-27-2009, 09:47 PM   #59
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
This brings back some fond memories.

Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 09:57 PM   #60
zelda_pinwheel

this should cheer up anyone still feeling nostalgic :

damn, he played this one in concert, it was amazing. his son was on the percussions.

(yes, i *am* still trapped in tom waits land. much like the llounge, somehow you don't ever really want to escape.)