Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 07-29-2008, 06:08 AM   #1
jakewastaken
Media Whore.
jakewastaken has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jakewastaken has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jakewastaken has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PRS-505
Font Reflowing (right word?) problem with some texts converted into lrf

I've noticed that some of the texts I convert to LRFs appear to be formatted fine, but when I go to adjust fontsize, nothing happens. The small/medium/large fonts all display the exact same size.

Is there an easy fix to this? Do I need to recreate the issue and give specifics to someone to help clarify the problem?
jakewastaken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 08:34 AM   #2
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
Are you converting PDFs with PDFLRF or similar? Such tools convert PDF pages to bitmaps so they can't be reflowed.
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-29-2008, 11:42 AM   #3
jakewastaken
Media Whore.
jakewastaken has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jakewastaken has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jakewastaken has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by igorsk View Post
Are you converting PDFs with PDFLRF or similar? Such tools convert PDF pages to bitmaps so they can't be reflowed.
I am indeed. Damn. I'd be upset if that tool didn't work so well in the first place and I now have the ability to just use them straight up anyways with reflow. Oh well.
jakewastaken is offline   Reply With Quote