Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 06-11-2023, 06:27 AM   #1
k7xq3
k7xq3 began at the beginning.

Device: boox tab ultra c
Post Create a new dictionary

Hello everyone, I'd like to create my own dictionary to use when reading ebooks.
I don't want to download it from somewhere but build my own from scratch because I already have a dictionary locally, in a little db I've already created.

Is there any standard/format to follow? So I can convert mine to this format and use it in the reader.

Thanks.

Last edited by k7xq3; 06-11-2023 at 06:28 AM. Reason: typos
k7xq3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2023, 02:42 PM   #2
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by k7xq3 View Post
Is there any standard/format to follow? So I can convert mine to this format and use it in the reader.
Many Android devices support Stardict dictionaries, which you can generate with PyGlossary.
You might want to test whether you can install/sideload Colordict on your Boox and the whether your favorite reading app supports Colordict.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert