Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 12-19-2015, 10:27 AM   #841
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
If centeredcat_to_characters:true, categories '*-Centered' will be left out of category and instead be added to characters (with '-Centered' removed).

If pairingcat_to_characters_ships:true, categories 'Pairing: *' will be left out of category and instead be added to characters (with 'Pairing: ' removed) and '(CenteredChar)/(PairingChar)' will be added to ships. Assumed: 'Pairing: *' only appears after '*-Centered'.
FYI, I found a story with multiple Centered - Pairing tags. Seems to work as expected--each Centered is associated with the first following Pairing.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 01:45 PM   #842
edeniz
Zealot
edeniz began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader, Tolino Shine, Samsung Galaxy S3
Yup, works very well indeed.

That makes for such a beautiful title page, with all essential information about the story, and no confusion. Lovely!
edeniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-19-2015, 06:30 PM   #843
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Version 2.2.16 Released

Version 2.2.16 - 19 Dec 2015

- Update for changes to storiesonline.net site.

- Set is_adult cookie for FimF on 'Get URLs from Page' if set in personal.ini.

- Fix for hpfandom.net change so one-shot stories will work correctly.

- Improvements to basic chapter_title_strip_pattern, add warning comments for same.

- Add dblquotes around folder name on IMAP lookup. (plugin only)

- Update to BeautifulSoup 4.4.1 everywhere, remove included BS3. Effected parts:
---- MOBI generation
---- replace_br_with_p feature
---- base_efiction adapters
---- Most site adapters.

- Update embedded html5lib from 0.99999 to 0.9999999. (plugin/webservice only)

- Strip <script> tags from HTML. Added for FimF, but applies to all sites.

- Remove 'like' from XenForoForum chapter links in index post.

- Make metadata lists unique even when keep_in_order_.

- Change entities to actual utf8 chars in adapter_fanfictionjunkiesde.py.

- Add keep_html_attrs feature - deprecates keep_style_attr and keep_title_attr.

- Add replace_tags_with_spans feature.

- Fix for yet another storiesonline.net site change. Thanks davidfor for figuring it out for me.

- New site mcstories.com. Thanks user39189!. Fair warning: mcstories.com is titled "The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive".

- Fix for literotica.com. Thanks again to davidfor for figuring out the problem.

- New centeredcat_to_characters pairingcat_to_characters_ships and romancecat_to_characters_ships features for tthfanfic.org. These default to 'true', set them to false in your personal.ini if you want the old behavior. See:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=829

- Remove HTML comments when using replace_br_with_p.
Old 12-20-2015, 09:00 PM   #844
Chrystalline
Enthusiast
Chrystalline began at the beginning.

Device: pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanjamuse View Post
I don't suppose that it would be possible to add a way to add the links from either "favorites" or "follow" on the Fanfiction.net site?

The ones that are shown in the "Alert" section.
Depending on what you use, this might be a workaround for you. I use Firefox with an Addon called "Copy All Links" which can copy all the links on one tab or on all open tabs.

Having Calibre open but not the FanFicFare download window, copy the links on your FFN page. I haven't used it on the alerts page, but on my own profile page, where it copies links to not only my own story (singular), but everything on my Favorite Stories and Favorite Authors sections. Switch to Calibre and open FanFicFare Download From URL.

It automatically lists only story links, but does not filter out duplicate links for the last chapter of multichapter stories. If it's a short list, sometimes I'll just let FFF tell me they're duplicates when it tries to download, or possibly I'll manually remove the extras. If it's a long list, I'll copy the list that FFF filtered for me and paste it into a spreadsheet to delete extras using Find/Replace and Filter tools. I do the same process to copy into FFF Download URL window with the newly filtered links, and then I have mass download of Favorites without duplication. Works well when you want to grab the favorites lists of your favorite authors, too, but it can get out of hand. I have over 19K stories on my ToSort list...
Chrystalline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 02:01 AM   #845
Tanjamuse
Wizard
Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: none
That's actually a very good idea, I don't suppose you have an idea as to how to keep track of new stories coming? The Harry Potter fandom for instance have so many new stories pr feed-update that it doesn't collect them all.
Tanjamuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-21-2015, 05:08 AM   #846
Firedancer885
Occassional Beta Tester
Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (wifi only)
Jimm,

please check this story: http://voracity2.e-fic.com/viewstory.php?sid=97
I got an "unhashable type: 'list'" error.
Firedancer885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 02:00 PM   #847
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanjamuse View Post
That's actually a very good idea, I don't suppose you have an idea as to how to keep track of new stories coming? The Harry Potter fandom for instance have so many new stories pr feed-update that it doesn't collect them all.
Going to m.fanfiction.net for the mobile site is useful for getting some kinds of lists. That's all I know.
Old 12-21-2015, 02:19 PM   #848
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

New test version posted (direct link)

2015-12-21

- Fixes for problems with urlparse.parse_qs in adapters and new unique_list with authorId.
- Also BS4 fixes to adapter_spikeluvercom.py

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firedancer885 View Post
please check this story: http://voracity2.e-fic.com/viewstory.php?sid=97
I got an "unhashable type: 'list'" error.
Thanks for catching that.
Old 12-21-2015, 02:37 PM   #849
Firedancer885
Occassional Beta Tester
Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
New test version posted (direct link)

2015-12-21

- Fixes for problems with urlparse.parse_qs in adapters and new unique_list with authorId.
- Also BS4 fixes to adapter_spikeluvercom.py

Thanks for catching that.
Thank you for fixing it so fast
Firedancer885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 04:21 PM   #850
ThatLibraryRat
ThatLibraryRat will become famous soon enoughThatLibraryRat will become famous soon enoughThatLibraryRat will become famous soon enoughThatLibraryRat will become famous soon enoughThatLibraryRat will become famous soon enoughThatLibraryRat will become famous soon enoughThatLibraryRat will become famous soon enough

Device: Bookeen Frontlite Muse
Lots of thanks to Tanjamuse, JimmXinu and especially MerlinMama!
I have no idea how I missed it =$
ThatLibraryRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 08:26 PM   #851
iakovl
Connoisseur
iakovl began at the beginning.

Device: none
Small issue that might have solved
When I used moon+ to read epub files synced from calibre
I ended up with
Quote:
document.querySelector("#chapter_format .chapter_content").style.lineHeight = LocalStorageGet( "format_line_spacing", 1.8 ) + "em";
Now the issue had been solved I belive
But to fix the nooks that have the issue
iakovl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 08:44 PM   #852
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iakovl View Post
Small issue that might have solved
When I used moon+ to read epub files synced from calibre
I ended up with

Now the issue had been solved I belive
But to fix the nooks that have the issue
..... I have no idea what you've talking about.
Old 12-22-2015, 04:21 AM   #853
dwraith0877
dwraith0877 is on a distinguished road

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Lightbulb Site rec

Dunno if it has been recommended/suggested yet, but I just found this site:
http://inceststoriessite.com/
looks good, although last update seems to have been about a month ago...
dwraith0877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 07:59 PM   #854
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwraith0877 View Post
Dunno if it has been recommended/suggested yet, but I just found this site:
http://inceststoriessite.com/
looks good, although last update seems to have been about a month ago...
If you click a couple more times on the site, you are lead to Storiesonline. It looks to be just a subset of the stories there. Storiesonline is already supported, so it is pointless adding a site like this.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 02:22 PM   #855
firefoxxy
Zealot
firefoxxy began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Hello again!

I would like to add what I believed to be ratings from some sites, only to realize that there are two different kind of 'ratings'. Those that I am searching for are the number of favs/kudos or hits/views a story has.

I have managed to add favs/kudos from AO3 and ff.net as a number into a custom column. When I tried to do the same for potionsandsnitches, I tried adding into the personal.ini the following:

Spoiler:
Code:
[www.fanfiction.net]
add_to_custom_columns_settings:
 favs=>#kudos

[archiveofourown.org]
 kudos=>#kudos

[www.potionsandsnitches.org]
 rating=>#kudos

The first two worked, but the third not, of course.

My question is: how do I add for potionsandsnitches.org either the 'frog ratings' or the number of reviews, and for walkingtheplank the number of views ('read count'), if that is possible.

Edit:
Sorry. I just realized that I am not downloading all the tags from Potionsandsnitches that are posted on the page summary: example

My personal.ini is:
Spoiler:
Code:
[www.potionsandsnitches.org]
include_in_genre: genre,warnings,freeformtags
##add_to_custom_columns_settings:
## rating=>#kudos
replace_metadata:
 genre=>Action/Adventure=>Aventure
 category=>Harry Potter=>Harry Potter Works
 characters=>^Harry$=>Harry Potter
 characters=>^Snape$=>Severus Snape

FFF shows the tags like this: Action/Adventure, Professor Snape, Teacher Snape, Fantasy, Flitwick, Harry Potter, Harry Potter Works, Hermione, McGonagall, Severus Snape. (i.e. Categories, Main Characters, Genres)

I would like to have the other things, too: Snape Flavour, Tags, Warnings. Thank you!

Last edited by firefoxxy; 12-24-2015 at 02:54 PM.
firefoxxy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfiction