Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 01-05-2011, 06:05 AM   #1
GreenMonkey
DRM hater
GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST glow, Kindle Voyage
M-Edge Latitude Kindle cover for Kindle 2

My wife sold her Kindle 2 so I have her black M-edge Latitude for sale. It's in like new condition. She used it since June or so.

This one:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002L9X4L0

$20 shipped via paypal.

My obligatory ebay seller feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...edbackAsSeller

Last edited by GreenMonkey; 01-05-2011 at 06:14 AM.
GreenMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote