Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 11-19-2011, 09:05 PM   #1
covfam
Addict
covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod Touch,Ipad3,Kindle fire, Samsung Galaxy tab, Samsung Galaxy S3
My experience

So my wife and i made a trip into town (we live an hour from the nearest town bigger than 5,000 people.
It was very overcast and gloomy then half way there it started to rain then turn to sleet my wife needed to stop by the mall for something so we went in and stopped at a clothing store, the sign in the store says 50% off all ALL clothing in the store
If the rain & sleet werent ominous enough, the 50% off on all cloth sign was a sure sign of the apocalypse! she tried on shirt after shirt after sweater and when generally satisfied with what she picked out, so i carried them to the register for her and we paid for the clothing.

And one other thing, i got my kindle fire and its awesome!
covfam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 09:35 PM   #2
drjpreston
Enthusiast
drjpreston can extract oil from cheesedrjpreston can extract oil from cheesedrjpreston can extract oil from cheesedrjpreston can extract oil from cheesedrjpreston can extract oil from cheesedrjpreston can extract oil from cheesedrjpreston can extract oil from cheesedrjpreston can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 3 & Fire
Congratulations on the New Fire. Got mine Wednesday. I couldn't be happier.
drjpreston is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-19-2011, 11:36 PM   #3
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by covfam View Post
So my wife and i made a trip into town (we live an hour from the nearest town bigger than 5,000 people.
It was very overcast and gloomy then half way there it started to rain then turn to sleet my wife needed to stop by the mall for something so we went in and stopped at a clothing store, the sign in the store says 50% off all ALL clothing in the store
If the rain & sleet werent ominous enough, the 50% off on all cloth sign was a sure sign of the apocalypse! she tried on shirt after shirt after sweater and when generally satisfied with what she picked out, so i carried them to the register for her and we paid for the clothing.

And one other thing, i got my kindle fire and its awesome!
Congrats!!! Sounds like you both had a good day.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote