Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-30-2008, 09:54 AM   #1
Dapper Amit
Dapper Amit began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Finished my first book on the PRS-505 :-)

Hello,

After trying out all kinds of ebook readers over the last few years I am finally the proud owner of a Sony PRS-505. Just finished my first book on it and I must say that its the most convenient reader I have used to date. (I have tried everything ranging from reading online on a desktop machine to reading on a 2" cellphone screen)

I will be looking forward to contributing to the developement effort soon. Right now just getting a feel for this forum.

Cheers,
Amit.
Dapper Amit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 10:34 AM   #2
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Welcome to the forum, glad you're enjoying your 505
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-30-2008, 08:40 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Amit and welcome to the Forum.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote