Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-06-2015, 04:24 PM   #1
Tom Fitch
Tom Fitch began at the beginning.

Device: i-Pad II
Post My first free e-book

Hello all,

I finished the first installment of what I would like to turn into a free "serial novel" called Intersection Diaries. The novel would be published in separate subsequent installments.

The first part is now available on my site HERE. It is available for free in pdf-, mobi- and epub-format.

It tells the story of a youngster who runs from home and discovers how treacherous life can be... the hard way.

Please find hereunder a short excerpt of the first part:

"Throughout the long walk back and forth, he closely examined every female student strolling through the city evening. All those different types... the confident businesswoman in the making. The always well-meaning but naive one. The intellectual austerity. The artistic dreamer. There were those who looked so attractive that, from the first glance, one knew they meant trouble, yet lacked every desire to resist them. Quieter, somewhat more reserved beauties also... girls with blond hair and girls with dark hair, with carefully combed long locks and short-cropped haircuts.

And all the time the same simple question kept popping up. What type of girl would his daughters grow up to be?

He had then witnessed how they turned out to be completely different, to be singular and unique. To be something in which he recognized and felt elements of his own youth. Things that had brought back memories of his own childhood and that he had cherished once more like the first Fine de Claires in a new September month. And then there had been other things. Things that were strange to him and sometimes violent in their novelty. Things he could not fully grasp but filled him with anxiety. Fear for all those traps and hazards on the long path that awaited his girls, the path that would form the child into a grown woman."

On the site you can also find some short stories and some movies I've been making lately.

I hope you like some of it.

Cheers,

Tom

Last edited by Tom Fitch; 10-15-2015 at 03:52 PM.
Tom Fitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
free e-book, intersection diaries, serial novel