Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-06-2013, 12:54 AM   #1
crochetgeek2010
Enthusiast
crochetgeek2010 can differentiate black from dark navy bluecrochetgeek2010 can differentiate black from dark navy bluecrochetgeek2010 can differentiate black from dark navy bluecrochetgeek2010 can differentiate black from dark navy bluecrochetgeek2010 can differentiate black from dark navy bluecrochetgeek2010 can differentiate black from dark navy bluecrochetgeek2010 can differentiate black from dark navy bluecrochetgeek2010 can differentiate black from dark navy bluecrochetgeek2010 can differentiate black from dark navy bluecrochetgeek2010 can differentiate black from dark navy bluecrochetgeek2010 can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Kobo ereaders and evernote any way to make it work?

Hi
I am hoping some one can answer these questions. I am down to 2 last features I have to hash out before deciding my new toy. One is evernote, any way take notes in to evernote short of bricking it? Lastly has any one ever made overdrive library software work? they are my last 2 features to make up my mind. Thanks

Laura
crochetgeek2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 01:02 AM   #2
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by crochetgeek2010 View Post
Hi
I am hoping some one can answer these questions. I am down to 2 last features I have to hash out before deciding my new toy. One is evernote, any way take notes in to evernote short of bricking it? Lastly has any one ever made overdrive library software work? they are my last 2 features to make up my mind. Thanks
Do you mean on-device Overdrive? I don't believe so. It works fine with a computer with ADE, however.

Wanting on-device Overdrive and Evernote would obviously point you in the Sony direction; and if you aren't bothered about frontlighting, that's a perfectly fine choice, and you'll probably enjoy your device. On the other hand, if you really really need the lighting, you may well be better off with a Kobo for reading and a cheap smartphone for Evernote. Sometimes two specific tools are better than a Swiss Army knife.

Last edited by meeera; 09-06-2013 at 01:05 AM.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert