Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 03-13-2021, 10:58 PM   #1
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
Kobo Libra: Screenshot only works in book?

I wanted to take a screenshot of the Calendar View of the Reading Stats, but no matter how many times I swiped diagonally, nothing happened. I tried in a book, and straight away, I got screenshots, so went back to Calendar View and tried again. Once again, no screenshot. Is there a way to take screenshots of screens other than the book being read?
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 01:18 PM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
A two-finger gesture: quick tap on opposite corners of the screen.

(Depending on your gesture timing settings, it needs to be *really* quick and synchronized, lingering too long will follow through to the corner tapzone ).
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-14-2021, 03:48 PM   #3
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
A two-finger gesture: quick tap on opposite corners of the screen.

(Depending on your gesture timing settings, it needs to be *really* quick and synchronized, lingering too long will follow through to the corner tapzone ).
You had me worried, because my motor skills are not flash, but I was able to do it, thank you!
Old 03-14-2021, 05:11 PM   #4
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
I happen to have the gesture timers at roughly a quarter of the defaults, which is perhaps why it gets trickier in my case ^^.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 07:46 PM   #5
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
I happen to have the gesture timers at roughly a quarter of the defaults, which is perhaps why it gets trickier in my case ^^.
Wow! Since I'm reaching the point where signing my name requires conscious hand control, I think I'll stick with the defaults - until I need to slow them down
Advert