Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 05-10-2020, 05:00 AM   #1
snoozy
snoozy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.snoozy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.snoozy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.snoozy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.snoozy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.snoozy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.snoozy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.snoozy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.snoozy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.snoozy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.snoozy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Tolino vision HD 4
How to use Google translate with koreader

Hi guys,
I have a simple question:
How to use the google translator? I put the language settings, but I simple can not find how to use it.
If I mark a word my dictonary comes up.
There should be a very simple solution since I cant find anything in the documentation.

Thank you very much!
snoozy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 08:15 AM   #2
snoozy
snoozy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.snoozy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.snoozy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.snoozy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.snoozy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.snoozy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.snoozy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.snoozy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.snoozy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.snoozy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.snoozy once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Tolino vision HD 4
Found it out by myself. You need to mark the text by holding the finger for some seconds on a word and then move it to the end of the sentence. This gives the context menu and let you translate.
Easy, as I said xD
snoozy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-17-2020, 02:26 AM   #3
Emilis
Emilis began at the beginning.

Device: KT, PPW3
Hi!
I also need help.
I don't understand how to put languages in koreader in order to use google translate. Could someone help? Does google translate work on ppw3?
Emilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 02:28 AM   #4
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
The settings are in the search icon → translation settings (near the bottom).
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 10:40 AM   #5
Emilis
Emilis began at the beginning.

Device: KT, PPW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzie View Post
The settings are in the search icon → translation settings (near the bottom).
Thanks!!! :-)
Emilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-23-2020, 07:44 AM   #6
Markismus
Guru
Markismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicing

Device: Cracked HiSenseA5ProCC, Cracked OnyxNotePro, Note5, Kobo Glo, Aura
Is this implemented in Koreader? Or is this hack used, instead?
Markismus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 09:48 AM   #7
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'm not really sure how some Kindle hack could be related. Anyway, see here.
Old 05-23-2020, 12:36 PM   #8
jozko007
jozko007 began at the beginning.

Device: Dibuk saga
Hi guys,
i have question or maybe new feature...
is possible add star icon (save to your google account) or option copy translation

I mean star icon to page https://translate.google.com/#view=home (center saved) This fuction save your word and you are able export to csv flashcard and next anki... this is will be very great feature for me or do you have batter any tips how get translate data to csv, anki?

thanks
jozko007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 05:53 PM   #9
Frenzie
Wizard

There's currently no link with anybody's Google account, so for the moment probably not I'm afraid.

Tags
google translate