Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 10-17-2019, 06:02 AM   #16
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
They (Mk. 5) also happened to be basically a generation behind everybody else in terms of pretty much everything, and NTX's kernels were *really* iffy at the time.
And yeah, one very visible consequence of that is that Mk. 5 screens are *really* slow .

And, yeah, as Jon said, Kindles are pretty much out, unless you're willing to basically forgo WiFi forever, and you manage to get one that can be broken in to begin with.
How good is the Libra H20's hardware? If I was buying a new Kobo, I'd be looking at the Libra.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 10:13 AM   #17
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
It's still a Mk. 7, so, similar to the Clara & Forma, which I'm fairly happy with .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-17-2019, 11:31 AM   #18
mintwurm
mintwurm began at the beginning.

Device: Libra h2o
To follow up on this, I bought a used inkpad 3 for 100€.

The deal seemed extremely good to me. A case is included in the price. The reader itself is as good as new and has 10 months of warranty left.
mintwurm is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
compatibility, kobo, koreader, libra h2o, pocketbook