Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 04-13-2022, 08:56 AM   #1
ErickK
ErickK began at the beginning.

Device: Boox Nova Air
Hyperlink in notes

Is it possible to make a hyperlink on a handwritten part in a note to jump to another note?

Use case: During a meeting I want to take notes (note one) and after the meeting I want to make detail informatie about a topic in another note (note two) and then I want to make a hyperlink in note one to note two.
ErickK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2022, 09:17 AM   #2
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
Maybe? Probably? Who knows?

Do the handwritten parts support hyperlinks? Are the notes in PDF format? Do you know the paths of Note1 & Note2?

If Onyx doesn't support it directly it would take a bit of doing. You'd need a utility that could append a revision to Note1. You could have something automagic that would put a link in Note1 for Note1-rev1 or whatever.

Onyx has plenty of libs for dealing with PDFs but I don't believe it's anything standard?

Edit: I forgot that I already had an example here, it's PDF 1.7, multiple chunks.

Last edited by Renate; 04-13-2022 at 09:31 AM.
Renate is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hyperlink, link, note