Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 09-06-2017, 07:56 PM   #16
anki
Enthusiast
anki will become famous soon enoughanki will become famous soon enoughanki will become famous soon enoughanki will become famous soon enoughanki will become famous soon enoughanki will become famous soon enough

Device: Kobo Glo and Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzie View Post
Frenzie,

When waiting from github for a solution i have found another way to check news with text file. At Koreader there is a dropbox function. I have created a task with https://ifttt.com/applets/Lm7CE4M5-rss-to-dropbox

When i check my Dropbox account I am receiving a simple text news files to my dropbox account. But the problem is that i can not log on to my dropbox account with Koreader. Token is correct. Can you please check if the dropbox function really works on Koreader? Maybe an option to open a new ticket on Github?
anki is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-07-2017, 03:37 AM   #17
Frenzie
Addict
Frenzie is the king of the Divan.Frenzie is the king of the Divan.Frenzie is the king of the Divan.Frenzie is the king of the Divan.Frenzie is the king of the Divan.Frenzie is the king of the Divan.Frenzie is the king of the Divan.Frenzie is the king of the Divan.Frenzie is the king of the Divan.Frenzie is the king of the Divan.Frenzie is the king of the Divan.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
It might be easiest to ask @Hzj-jie. It seems to work, but I don't really know what to do about the "empty folder" message.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote