Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old Today, 02:18 AM   #31816
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Next up: Against a Dark Background by Iain M. Banks. Another recent purchase.
Only 3/5 for me. It was OK, but not as good as I'd expected.

Now I'm reading Why We Sleep by Matthew Walker, who is an academic sleep researcher. https://vcresearch.berkeley.edu/faculty/matthew-walker

Fascinating. I had no idea that so much was known about what our brains and body do during sleep.

One sentence summary: Getting eight hours sleep a night is essential for physical and mental health.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:38 AM   #31817
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
Quote:
One sentence summary: Getting eight hours sleep a night is essential for physical and mental health.
I'm open to that theory but my body seems opposed.
Posted at 3:30 AM.
Renate is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:31 AM   #31818
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Only 3/5 for me. It was OK, but not as good as I'd expected.

Now I'm reading Why We Sleep by Matthew Walker, who is an academic sleep researcher. https://vcresearch.berkeley.edu/faculty/matthew-walker

Fascinating. I had no idea that so much was known about what our brains and body do during sleep.

My body says it needs only six hours of sleep out of twenty-four. A friend used to think that he was an insomniac. Come to find out he only needed two hours of sleep out of twenty-four. Everyone is different.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote