Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 09-13-2010, 12:56 PM   #1
dixieknits
Addict
dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook Color
Jetbook not Upgrading

I cannot get my Jetbrook past the initial Jetbook Screen when trying to upgrade I"ve formatted card 3 different ways and no go. It will however boot up and perform fine as a reader. It read the ebooks on the card befor my reformat but does not seem to see the upgrade firmware on it now. Help please.
dixieknits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 10:49 PM   #2
hiaig
Addict
hiaig has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.hiaig has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.hiaig has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.hiaig has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.hiaig has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: jetbook and PocketBook IQ
Can you give us a bit more info?

- Have you upgrade your Jetbook's firmware before and this time it does not work?
- Which version are you trying to upgrade?

I was able to upgrade my jetbook's firmware to 0.35k. I was then not able to upgrade to 0.35m.

In the end, I emailed Jetbook and got a replacement.

Last edited by hiaig; 09-14-2010 at 10:53 PM.
hiaig is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert