Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 01-24-2010, 10:11 AM   #1
ezziriah
ezziriah began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Transferring Adobe Digital Editions Books to my EZREADER

I've had my EZReader for quite awhile now and I've used Adobe Digital Editions before, but my EZReader Crashed and I don't remember how to get my Adobe Digitial Editions books back on there. Can someone please please help!
ezziriah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 11:28 AM   #2
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
I assume your existing Adobe ePub ebooks stopped working? You may need to re-authorize the Pocket Pro, see Books on Board EZReader FAQ for how to do this. I don't think you will need to recopy existing ebooks to the Pocket Pro.

Note that the "zombie" authorization that seems to be lost will count towards your 6 device limit. There does not seem to be anything to do about this, except call Adobe if you actually go over the limit to have it reset. This is why I prefer to strip the DRM immediately (Adobe ADEPT DRM for EPUB circumvented), which removes the entire registration mess and is probably legal in the US for personal use on ebooks you bought.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-26-2010, 08:52 AM   #3
omro
Addict
omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Any ideas why my PP won't read ADE books with an SD card in the machine? Both are authorised, the PP and the 16GB SD
omro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 06:04 PM   #4
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by omro View Post
Any ideas why my PP won't read ADE books with an SD card in the machine? Both are authorised, the PP and the 16GB SD
I am surprised you have to authorise a menmory card.
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 08:24 PM   #5
oddly bodkins
Enthusiast
oddly bodkins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oddly bodkins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oddly bodkins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oddly bodkins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oddly bodkins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oddly bodkins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oddly bodkins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oddly bodkins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oddly bodkins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oddly bodkins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oddly bodkins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aztak Pocket Pro, Palm Zire 72, IPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmee View Post
I am surprised you have to authorise a menmory card.
So was I. But I had to authorize my memory card before I could copy my test book from Books on Board to the card.
oddly bodkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-30-2010, 10:35 PM   #6
Acreo Aeneas
Kobo Aura
Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
It might be a compatibility issue with the card and your PP. Try a different card.

I haven't had any issues with ADE books on my 4 GB SD card while it was in my PP.
Acreo Aeneas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 01:51 PM   #7
omro
Addict
omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I had ADE authorise both my PP and my memory card, however if I try and open a book on the PP with the memory card in the PP, the book won't open. I have to eject the SD card before I can open any ADE books.
Old 02-01-2010, 02:43 PM   #8
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
I had ADE authorise both my PP and my memory card, however if I try and open a book on the PP with the memory card in the PP, the book won't open. I have to eject the SD card before I can open any ADE books.
You should plug the memory card into the device and then plug the device into your computer and transfer that way. This should clear up authorization errors.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 03:19 PM   #9
omro
Addict

yeah, did that, no luck
Old 02-01-2010, 05:50 PM   #10
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
yeah, did that, no luck
Try reformatting the SD card (after saving off a copy) and see if this gets rid of some hidden file that is preventing it from working.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote