Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 11-10-2012, 03:24 PM   #16
freewheeling
Nameless Being

Again, does anyone know if you can annotate ePub on the M92 or is it, like the JBC, just the scribble thing?

Update: Never mind. I returned the JBC and ordered the Lenovo Idea Tablet S2109. It's compatible with Google Play, has a hi-res 9.7-inch screen, and about a 10 hour battery life while in use and 30 day standby time. It's not an eInk device, but then there really aren't any that are very good at this point. It's about half the price of an iPad. I could wait for the Nexus 10 to come out, but I'm not really crazy about the 16:9 aspect ratio for a tablet. I suppose if I were illiterate it would be nice. :-)

Last edited by freewheeling; 11-13-2012 at 12:05 AM.
Old 11-14-2012, 03:38 PM   #17
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfmu View Post
Have any guys return Jetbook Color, How?
Nope.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert