Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Hardware & Software

Notices

Old 12-18-2014, 01:05 PM   #16
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 (x2), Fire HD 7-inch (x2), Fire HDX 8.9, Acer Android Tablet
Yes and I clicked on all 3 books in there nothing.
KyBunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 01:11 PM   #17
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
You may need to do some upgrades. Try this one first. Inside OverDrive for Windows, go to Tools and click on Windows Media Player Security Upgrade... Upgrade if it asks you to. Then try the book again.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-18-2014, 01:15 PM   #18
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

It will not upgrade. I even went to this page - http://drmlicense.one.microsoft.com/indivsite and cannot click the upgrade button
Old 12-18-2014, 01:18 PM   #19
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

What does it say when you attempt to upgrade it?
Old 12-18-2014, 01:20 PM   #20
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

I'll be glad when OverDrive finally ditches this format. It has too many playback restrictions.
Advert
Old 12-18-2014, 01:23 PM   #21
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
What does it say when you attempt to upgrade it?
Nothing it will not let me upgrade. The button on the website is grayed out. When I click ok on the tools thing nothing happens.

I am just going to buy the audio book. It is only $9. I saw it in my library and thought it sounded interesting. I love listening to mysteries especially if the narrator is British.
Old 12-18-2014, 01:34 PM   #22
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyBunnies View Post
Nothing it will not let me upgrade. The button on the website is grayed out. When I click ok on the tools thing nothing happens.

I am just going to buy the audio book. It is only $9. I saw it in my library and thought it sounded interesting. I love listening to mysteries especially if the narrator is British.
20~30% of a library's audiobook collection is in WMA format. That's a substantial number of books to be missing out on for want of a compatible player. You can get such a player for $30~$40. But that would require that security upgrade for your computer.

Is that book Whispersync by chance?
Old 12-18-2014, 01:36 PM   #23
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyBunnies View Post
I just now remembered that when I had to do this in the past, I had to try it several times before something happened.
Old 12-18-2014, 01:42 PM   #24
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy

I am going to get something new to listen on after the holidays. I just wanted to listen to it today. No big deal I have something else to listen to thanks to you and all the free books you have posted lol.

I am not lacking for anything to read. I will check it back out after I get a suitable device.
Old 12-18-2014, 04:11 PM   #25
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
I *think* I had to do the drm upgrade thingy under Internet Explorer. Something about Firefox not working?? It's been a while, sorry!
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote