Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Hardware & Software

Notices

Old 12-07-2015, 08:15 PM   #31
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
That is correct. You have to pay for that option. I have never used it. I tried it out but I am not bothered by a narrator who talks slow. It's the southerner in me I guess.
I'm from New York; maybe that's the explanation. I don't always do it for fiction since the best fiction is a performance, but for me it's the rare non-fiction book that doesn't benefit from being read a little faster. (I alternate fiction and non-fiction listens.)
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote