Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 03-20-2024, 03:53 PM   #1
afterThought
afterThought doesn't litterafterThought doesn't litter

Device: Kobo Sage
NickelMenu Helper...?

So with all the options that NM has, I thought I'd put together a tool that helps create config outputs to make it easier based on options.

It was "written" using chatGPT, with my l33t prompting skills. Joking aside, I'm not a coder/programmer...I'm a hacker at heart that knows how to hack stuff until I get the result I need/want...in this case, a simple "website" that helps configure outputs. It is in simple HTML/Javascript so it can be modified however you'd like.

Future (but probably never): Add all commands/options so that the page is mostly drop down menus, to make it even easier for the end user...but I'm sure there are SO many variable commands that it's nearly impossible without incorporating some sort of database, etc. etc...and quite frankly, that's more time than I'd like to dedicate, or knowledge that I'd like to acquire (at this moment).

This should be good enough to save a substantial amount of time. If you'd like to contribute, or if someone knows where I can find a list of commands, my OCD will kick in hard, and I'll probably make this better.

Also, I didn't know if I should've created a new post like this, or just add to the NickelMenu thread...but here we are.
Attached Files
File Type: zip NickelMenu Config Gen.html.zip (2.2 KB, 38 views)
afterThought is offline   Reply With Quote