Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-21-2008, 12:15 PM   #241
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
i sure am glad i got ads switched off.....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 01:09 PM   #242
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
I wonder whether hidari anticipated so many replied from an innocent question.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 01:12 PM   #243
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
in any case i bet he didn't expect these specific replies...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 01:14 PM   #244
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
llamas in wet t-shirts
girl llamas gone wild
return to llama beach
sexy llamas and their taylor guitars
wild and crazy llamas
the llama that came in from the cold
a llama a day
schoolhouse llama
play "llama, llama" in 3 chords
llamas of the outback
the llama that went to congress
somewhere over the llama
war and llama
recycled llamas
a llama for your thoughts
a llama built for two
la llama
the llama of my dreams
a llama with four on the floor
i doubt that i shall ever see, a llama as beautiful as a tree
all's fair in love and llamas
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Sex and the Single Llama
Pippi Llamastockings
The Da Llama Code
Llamas on Parade
Improve your mortgage by investing in llamas
All the King's Llamas
Once Upon a Llama
True Llama Confessions
Rise and Fall of the Roman Llama
The Sound of Llamas
101 Llamas
i see you have been taking a look at my "to read" list...
Old 08-21-2008, 01:50 PM   #245
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
I'm getting all t-shirt ads now.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 02:15 PM   #246
zelda_pinwheel

oh, y'all. just LOOK at the ads google gave me this time (particularly the third one) :
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	llamagoogleads.png
Views:	264
Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	15427  
Old 08-21-2008, 02:17 PM   #247
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I cry thee foul! That can't possibly be real - and why would anyone buy it?

Last edited by DixieGal; 08-21-2008 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Poo Picker! (snicker snicker giggle)
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 02:19 PM   #248
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Er... I'm afraid I'm having a little trouble believing that one myself, O Great Queen.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:19 PM   #249
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
I cry thee foul! That can't possibly be real - and why would anyone buy it?
i promise you it is a real ad which i did not invent (swear on my honor, and on the head of a llama), but i have no idea why anyone would buy it.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:20 PM   #250
nekokami
fruminous edugeek

To be more clear, I believe the ad was real, but I am a wee bit suspicious of the title.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:21 PM   #251
zelda_pinwheel

of course now i'm back to my habitual bookeen + that pdf thing with a FREE white paper.

edit : if the previous title is false, i swear it was falsified by google, and not by me.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:24 PM   #252
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I went to that llama poo picker website. I think it is an actual business, but I'm not sure if they are selling ATV's, horses, or llama poo. I didn't see any actual llamas.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:25 PM   #253
nekokami
fruminous edugeek

Well, some companies do generate truly bizarre ad link titles, trying to sucker you into clicking on their link despite the fact that it has nothing whatsoever to do with your search terms.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:25 PM   #254
zelda_pinwheel

and i just did a google search for "alpaca & llama poo picker" (which, might i add, is definitely a phrase i would not have anticipated one day searching for) and the phrase came out in every result on the first page (at least)...
Old 08-21-2008, 02:26 PM   #255
DixieGal
Hi There!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
and i just did a google search for "alpaca & llama poo picker" (which, might i add, is definitely a phrase i would not have anticipated one day searching for) and the phrase came out in every result on the first page (at least)...

Is llama poo picker a person or a thing?

Last edited by DixieGal; 08-21-2008 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Gentle Reader - Forgive us as we once again descend to potty humor. LOL!

Tags
duck!, unutterable silliness