Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 07-03-2010, 05:08 AM   #1
jbreeven
jbreeven began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Opus
Connected.... WTF?

Upgraded my Opus (white first version) to the 2.1 firmware yesterday, which went flawlessly.

Only, when coming out of sleepmode (let's say, after more then 10 minutes) my Opus goes into USB mode and displays "Connected". It shows the two usb connectors and it doesn't respond to any key press.

It takes several resets, and multiple times plugging in and out of my pc to get it in normal reading mode again. Is this a known issue?

Last edited by jbreeven; 07-03-2010 at 05:10 AM.
jbreeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 05:05 PM   #2
rlauzon
Wizard
rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: PocketBook Era
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbreeven View Post
Upgraded my Opus (white first version) to the 2.1 firmware yesterday, which went flawlessly.

Only, when coming out of sleepmode (let's say, after more then 10 minutes) my Opus goes into USB mode and displays "Connected". It shows the two usb connectors and it doesn't respond to any key press.

It takes several resets, and multiple times plugging in and out of my pc to get it in normal reading mode again. Is this a known issue?
Both my Opus (old and new) have had their firmware upgraded and I have never seen either of them do this before.
rlauzon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-04-2010, 05:27 AM   #3
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
You're the first mentioning this.
Contact bookeen, looks like the usb connector acting weird.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote