Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-02-2009, 08:07 AM   #166
Peverel
Still Easily Confused
Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I have eaten doughnuts and a cream slice - I showed them to my staff and told them I was protecting their waistlines.
Peverel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 08:33 AM   #167
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
A Good News Story for Doughnut Day

Seems some bakeries are doing well: Honeybuns Bee Shack Cafe

(Okay, maybe not doughnuts, but as good as....)
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-02-2009, 09:26 AM   #168
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Later this morning I intend to nip down to the Franciscan bakery and get a creme filled Bismark. I'd go to Mr D's, but that involves exercise, so forget it.

Rebarnmom can tell you what delights I am indulging in...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 09:26 AM   #169
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
pshrynk, have you and your La Crosse friends been playin' with the cement again?

WDE. (WatchingDoughnutsEverywhere)
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 09:28 AM   #170
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Looks like one of Mr D's creations...
Advert
Old 06-02-2009, 09:40 AM   #171
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
I blame this on all of you...

(burp)

apologies for image quality -- I've only got an ageing and dirty mobile phone to hand...
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 10:34 AM   #172
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
nice cup lazyscot !!!
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:22 AM   #173
UncleDuke
books & doughnuts
UncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five words

Device: sony reader, kindle2
d day at mr is here

it took 4ever to get on line 2day

the new wifi @ the d-shop is on the fritz again, they say it'll be fixed by 9, like a repair person will show up this early

so enjoy the day, i'll be back, eat a bunch, eat a bag, eat a whole batch
UncleDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:29 AM   #174
UncleDuke
books & doughnuts
UncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five words

Device: sony reader, kindle2
when did they start to make zanny carter doughnuts?
UncleDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:30 AM   #175
pshrynk

Two years from now, which is why they are available today.
Old 06-02-2009, 03:17 PM   #176
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Uncross your fingers, it all worked out. Not as big an assignment as I thought it would be, three to five days at the most to complete all the remaining tasks and revise what has been done. I collected the retainer check. Now on to today's the big questions ...

He had a traditional cake donut and a powdered cake donut with a decaf coffee, Splenda, and cream. I had two maple frosted donuts and a regular coffee.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 03:33 PM   #177
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
He had a traditional cake donut and a powdered cake donut with a decaf coffee, Splenda, and cream. I had two maple frosted donuts and a regular coffee.
Two? Excellent! Good on ya, Master Wood. Mine was a rather boring glazed one from Shipley's. I think I should try another one from someplace else on the way home this afternoon. Maybe a lovely pistachio baklava from the Lebanese restaurant nearby.

(Oh, yeah. Good about that job thing, too.)
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 04:05 PM   #178
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
There were certain foods I loved as a kid like peanut butter that I can't stand today. Likewise, if I eat a certain dish too many times I grow tired of it and may not want to see it for 6 months or so. About a year ago I had an assignment near a donut shop and ate far too many donuts. Not only did my belt need an extra notch, I started to lose interest in donuts. (Forgive me Uncle Duke for I have sinned.)

Long story short, I moved on and now I am very careful to eat donuts in moderation. Sure I want that third donut (and 4th, and 5th, ...); but, by stopping at two I know that I will want them again. As we grow older we lose too many things of youth, I do not want donuts to be one of the things I lose.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 05:17 PM   #179
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
Uncross your fingers, it all worked out. Not as big an assignment as I thought it would be, three to five days at the most to complete all the remaining tasks and revise what has been done. I collected the retainer check.

There ya go. And while this might not be as big as you had hoped, he will most certainly come back for more when he sees your outstanding work!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 06:04 PM   #180
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
I remember studying for an Organic Chem final one night in college. But I just had to have something to eat for a temporary distraction. Off to Dunkin Donuts I went and I came back with a dozen which I promptly downed in one sitting. An hour or so later I was almost nauseous. Needless to say, I did not do well on the exam. But they were great for that one hour!
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
glace au four