Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 07-03-2008, 12:00 AM   #1
JGB
Groupie
JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505
100 free classic ebooks or 50$ connect credit?

I've read about both of these things being given with the sony reader, is it a choice or both that you get?
Are there any nasty surprises waiting for me if I register?(sony installing backdoors again and that sort of thing?)
Thanks
I tried searching but all I find are references to the 100$ if you get the sony credit card.

EDIT: nevermind, I registered, no free books for me, must be a US resident

Last edited by JGB; 07-03-2008 at 01:19 AM.
JGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 08:18 PM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
the free books from Sony are crappy quality, you can get the same books on this site and others
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert