Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 08-23-2013, 11:43 PM   #1
iasc
iasc began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
New Releases Plugin For Claibre?

hi, i just started using calibre and looking for a plugin that gives notifications when authors in my library releases new books. is there a plugin like this available or can anyone recommend another way the accomplish this.

thanks
iasc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 01:02 AM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by iasc View Post
hi, i just started using calibre and looking for a plugin that gives notifications when authors in my library releases new books. is there a plugin like this available or can anyone recommend another way the accomplish this.

thanks
I wonder if a Calibre Recipe using an RSS feed from Author Alerts could do this http://www.authoralerts.com/

AuthorAlerts monitors Amazon in CA, UK & USA <sigh>

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert