Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-11-2012, 12:42 PM   #1
A.Rosaria
A.Rosaria knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'A.Rosaria knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'A.Rosaria knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'A.Rosaria knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'A.Rosaria knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'A.Rosaria knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'A.Rosaria knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'A.Rosaria knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'A.Rosaria knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'A.Rosaria knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'A.Rosaria knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: kindle
Inheritance - a short story Free at Amazon

Dear everybody,

I offer my short story inheritance for free from today till 14 of april.

I hope you enjoy the read.

Description

Eccentric inventor Charles von Richthoff left quite the inheritance for his nieces and nephew. They were hoping for riches, but instead the old Professor left a darker legacy that sealed their fates to his.
A.Rosaria is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
death, monster, short story, unusual inheritance