Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 06-23-2011, 07:57 AM   #1
sinan
Enthusiast
sinan has read War And Peace ... all of itsinan has read War And Peace ... all of itsinan has read War And Peace ... all of itsinan has read War And Peace ... all of itsinan has read War And Peace ... all of itsinan has read War And Peace ... all of itsinan has read War And Peace ... all of itsinan has read War And Peace ... all of itsinan has read War And Peace ... all of itsinan has read War And Peace ... all of itsinan has read War And Peace ... all of it

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle PW
How to add real page numbers for Kindle ebooks

Hi
Does anyone knows how to add real page numbers for kindle ebooks. I want to add real page numbers for referencing purposes and have been searching a lot but no luck. All I got is how new kindle shows real page numbers but no explanation for implementing it.

Last edited by sinan; 06-23-2011 at 07:59 AM.
sinan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:56 AM   #2
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Read this for an explanation.

This thread includes a tool (I believe it's Windows only) by goaspy that might be some help. It also contains a discusion that lead to the explanation I wrote in the first link.

If you need programming examples look at apnx.py in the calibre source tree.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-17-2011, 02:37 AM   #3
sinan
Enthusiast
sinan has read War And Peace ... all of itsinan has read War And Peace ... all of itsinan has read War And Peace ... all of itsinan has read War And Peace ... all of itsinan has read War And Peace ... all of itsinan has read War And Peace ... all of itsinan has read War And Peace ... all of itsinan has read War And Peace ... all of itsinan has read War And Peace ... all of itsinan has read War And Peace ... all of itsinan has read War And Peace ... all of it

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle PW
I was looking something I can implement, but not involving advance programming.
Thank you though.
sinan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kindle, page numbers