Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-19-2011, 10:45 PM   #1
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Eleven Free Harlequin Books for the UK Kindle Store

There are only 11 left of the original 16 free Harlequin books that were introduced a couple of years ago, but now all eleven are free in the UK Kindle store. These are from several different Harlequin imprints, so include romance from mild to blazing hot, some suspense and some Christian romance.

1. Kiss Me Deadly, by Michele Hauf
2. Speed Dating, by Nancy Warren
3. Once a Cowboy, by Linda Warren
4. Homespun Bride, by Jillian Hart
5. Crime Scene at Cardwell Ranch, by B.J. Daniels
6. Hide in Plain Sight, by Marta Perry
7. Irresistible Forces, by Brenda Jackson
8. Slow Hands, by Leslie Kelly
9. The Bride's Baby, by Liz Fielding
10. A Very Special Delivery, by Linda Goodnight
11. Baby Bonanza, by Maureen Child
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 01:10 PM   #2
sbtx99
Zealot
sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi; Red PRS-650; iPod Touch; Android phone
For those interested, you should be able to still get all 16 directly from Harlequin, plus two more freebies at:
http://www.eharlequin.com/store.html...AR200904010005

Most of these plus a couple other freebies are also available at:
www.tryharlequin.com

Plus the Mills & Boon freebies at:
www.everyonesreading.com

ETA: I'd forgotten the tryharlequin site is PDF.... the same ebooks are available in more formats at http://harlequincelebrates.com/ . Best thing about getting these freebies from the Harlequin & M&B sites is they're DRM-free. I had already gotten the epub versions of these, but I'm grabbing the mobipocket versions so I don't have to convert them myself.

Last edited by sbtx99; 01-20-2011 at 07:55 PM. Reason: added another site
sbtx99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-20-2011, 02:24 PM   #3
danan
danan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'danan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'danan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'danan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'danan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'danan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'danan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'danan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'danan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'danan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'danan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbtx99 View Post
For those interested, you should be able to still get all 16 directly from Harlequin, plus two more freebies at:
http://www.eharlequin.com/store.html...AR200904010005

Most of these plus a couple other freebies are also available at:
www.tryharlequin.com

Plus the Mills & Boon freebies at:
www.everyonesreading.com
Thank you so much for these! Harlequin books are my secret (shameful) passion.
danan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 02:32 PM   #4
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by danan View Post
though my secret was blown when I started putting them on my Goodreads shelves. I love it whenever I come across another Harlequin freebie.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 08:57 AM   #5
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by danan View Post
I have to admit that I read one or two myself

Thank you for the link! I downloaded and read one on those books some time ago (Crime Scene at Cardwell ranch, not bad) and just downloaded a couple of others. They can be useful in times of stress, and I may have need of them soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
though my secret was blown when I started putting them on my Goodreads shelves. I love it whenever I come across another Harlequin freebie.
I don't think I added them to my Librarything, I guess I'm too ashamed for that
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-22-2011, 11:27 AM   #6
SusanJ
Enthusiast
SusanJ has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Kindle for PC
I noticed a new Harlequin freebie on the amazon UK site this morning - Dancing in the Moonlight - a Silhouette Special Edition.

I add all mine to my LibraryThing!
SusanJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 01:08 PM   #7
sbtx99
Zealot
sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi; Red PRS-650; iPod Touch; Android phone
Also, Susan Wiggs' Summer at Willow Lake is still free at Amazon US.
sbtx99 is offline   Reply With Quote