Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-23-2016, 05:09 AM   #1
AndrewMowere
Connoisseur
AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
The Final Death: Epic Fantasy by Andrew Mowere

Hello. So, a year ago I posted a thread here with my debut novel. This here is the sequel:

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/674826

I've also attached a comfortable five year 100% off coupon, which I intend to leave here only.
BV54Q
If you dislike free books or do not have a smashwords account, then here is an amazon link:

https://www.amazon.com/Final-Death-F...sap_bc?ie=UTF8

Some information about the novel:
Genre: Epic Fantasy
length: 101 k words
Description: Glint Stryger is a high ranked recruit in guild Quicksilver. Like his other talented comrades, the sandy-haired warrior trains on Mount Ash, goes on missions, and aims for Lordship in the guild of the magical armor. Little do his peers know that Glint Stryger has taken a mission from an eccentric necromancer, one that would lead to the betterment of all lives. As he works in secret and steers the future, Glint knows that Azrael Windslayer had been setting the stage for an even bigger game.The Fourth does not simply mean to make life better for the living, like his warrior friend.

He aims to make all men immortal and free them from the shackles of death.

In this sequel to "The Final Life", both warrior and necromancer will see magic, wonder, and battle. They will learn the value of their lives, and that of what they fight for. They do this because, as everyone knows, one life is never enough.
AndrewMowere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 09:12 AM   #2
AndrewMowere
Connoisseur
AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Is simply writing "Boost" acceptable? In other threads about my other books, I like to leave little tidbits about the story.
Old 01-18-2017, 09:41 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewMowere View Post
Is simply writing "Boost" acceptable? In other threads about my other books, I like to leave little tidbits about the story.
RESPONDING AS A MEMBER:
The words 'bump' or 'boost' doesn't make me want to acquire your story. It tells me that an author is very lazy and doesn't really care much about what he or she is attempting to promote.

RESPONDING AS A MODERATOR:
Please refer to our Posting Guidelines for self-promotion for more information. For your convenience, a link is provided in the 'sticky' area of this Forum.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 07:38 AM   #4
AndrewMowere
Connoisseur

The realm of the Unchained revolves around them. When an Ability user dies after amassing great power, he or she is able to resurrect himself, becoming a god. In ten thousand years, there have been Three: Odin Allfather, creator of a heaven only the strong may enter; Sklaver, parent of myths and monsters; Pyro, the skeleton who destroyed the sun.

Now finally a Fourth rises. Azrael Windslayer is a simple necromancer who abhors the very idea of death and injustice. Moreover, he hates that only Ability users may go to heaven through their various powers, leaving Normals to rot in hell. Knowing that Odin would not be dissuaded from his ancient decision, Azrael decides to destroy death itself.